1.18.2005

Liveshow in Central Station

I am in Central MTR station where 6 computers has placed between the station of Central and Hong Kong Station. It is the first for me to use this new MTR service(actually, it do exsit for a long time already) and write my blog.

I was just finished my Tea time with Fung, and waiting for my dinner time with my family. It is so suprise today is my Lunar Birthday. I almost forget it but my family do remember it and celebrate it with me.

2005 is an exciting and critical year to me. I am already 22 years old( In Lunar Calender Calculation ) and I am the President of SU. Also, after "Le jour de Confirmation", I am no longer "solitude". I know that there is "une" who very cared my life , the happiness and the sadness.

I will treasure this moment, and I hope that I can maintain this happiness and fortunate forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home